Business Development Manager
to further expand our project portfolio with public and private clients worldwide. The job profile is versatile and contains the following key tasks:
- Building up, in competitive tenders of public and private clients, a high-quality project portfolio in the various fields of specialization of LFS, with a focus on digital financial services, green finance, transaction services and financial institutions advisory and management services;
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery of our bidding documents;
- Sourcing of, and relationship management with external consultants on the market;
- Further develop and maintain our internal tools, knowledge bases, business process tools and other materials related to business development, deal pipeline and tenders;
- Quality Control and Time Management related to bids in process;
- Represent the company at conferences, roadshows or other business development events;
- Carry out consultancy assignments as a project manager and specialist; depending on the candidate’s profile and qualifications.
The successful candidate:
- shall bring to our team substantial expertise in delivering high-quality bidding documents of varying levels of complexity under tight timelines;
- has several years of working experience in the field of development cooperation;
- has a track record of delivering outstanding value to clients and producing out-of-the box ideas to help them to succeed;
- combines the ability to get things done with excellent teamplay skills;
- is apt in using and adapting various tools in particular from a MS O365 environment for business development purposes, teamworking, knowledge and process management;
- is capable of working with a multicultural, multilingual team in currently 5 locations across different geographies;
- is a strong networker and communicator;
- has a high level of proficiency in English, fluency in German, French and/or other languages with high relevance to emerging markets is an asset;
- Candidates from outside the EU area should be eligible for obtaining a residency and work permit in Germany.
If you enjoy working with and in a multicultural context for clients worldwide with the purpose to foster sustainable development and are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your application letter and CV by email to email@example.com with the subject “Application “BDM”, and the position code “2020_01”.
This vacancy is open until 31. March 2020.